Saturday, July 16, 2011

Movie Review: Gentlemen Prefer Blonds


The mazing classic, Gentlemen Prefer Blonds is one of my favorite classical movies. I saw it four times already and I’m sure I’ll watch it more. IT’s funny, charming and full with music! You can never forget this movie when you see it.
It’s so fun and totally enjoyable. Classics always have their own captivating charm, but this one is surely one of the best! IT’s seriously timeless!! I loved Marilyn Monroe and Jane Russell, they had an awesome chemistry and they made a great cast. The movie is romantic, hilarious, thrilling and much much more!!
It host the hit song, Diamonds are a Girl’s Best Friend. Lorelei Lee must be the most successful gold digger in the history, haha!!
Really fun movie and should be on your classical list ;)

By:
Kemz
Twitter & Instagram: @kemzmovies

No comments:

Post a Comment