Monday, October 13, 2014

Movie Review: Into The Storm

Now that’s what I call a THRILLING movie!! OMG!! I was holding my breath and clutching on my sister’s arm through the storm scenes!! OMG!!

It’s the story of a bunch of people who were caught in the storm, including high school students and tornado hunters. It’s so so so good!! I gasped so many times and CRIED! I felt dizzy after the movie!
It was shot in a way that it’s like a Documentary, but don’t let that get to you. They made it in an AWESOME way! I didn’t even feel it! The footages were super clear and you could see every angel. The director, Steven Quale, did a great job.

The movie plays with our emotions, oh boy! You will cry! I felt heartbroken as you see the people stuck in the storm and others looking for their loved ones! It’s so INTENSE! Oh, man, what a ride! It’s like seriously being there with those people and living through the storm and the big humongous tornado!

The cast is great! No big names, but it doesn’t matter. They all played their part well and didn’t ruin the movie on us! That was amazing, because you know what one bad casting call can do to a movie.

Let me not forget how FUNNY it was as well! It made me laugh as much as it made me cry! It just so so freaking GOOD! It will put you in the edge of your seat, holding your breath and waiting for that scary moment to pass!

I can’t believe I haven’t seen this one before! It’s still in the movies, so go watch it! It’s really good for movie night with friends.

For more info and the trailer, please click here.

Till again!

Kemz

No comments:

Post a Comment