Monday, October 27, 2014

Movie Review: The A-Team

OH God. Here we go
I grew up watching the A-team TV series and when I heard back in 2010 that the movie version is coming out, I could not wait to see it. However, now I wish I didn’t. Because when I watched it in the movie theaters I screamed from the top of my lungs from shock and fear of what they did to my memories and to this day, I feel like I should have demanded a refund after the movie was finished. Away from my personal feelings the movie was horrible I mean it really was. What they were thinking when they were in post-production phase of the movie? I wish if I was there to stop this madness.

Like of the series, the movie is about 3 guys: the old wise one, John "Hannibal" Smith (Liam Nesson); the kind handsome playboy, Templeton "Face" Peck (Bradly Cooper) and the black dude, Bosco Albert (Quinton "Rampage" Jackson) who’s all about ass kicking  and fighting with Charissa Sosa (Jessica Biel). In the movie they are in Iraq and are trying to retrieve stolen U.S. Treasury plates with over 1 billion dollars in cash. The mission is a success, but they discover that there is more to those plates than they think and they all end up in jail. Then they try to seek revenge from those who betrayed them and take back the plates once again.

That all what you need to know about the story. It’s short simple over used by a dozen of action movies and it kills me that if someone thought this plot is new or original.

When I 1st heard that Liam Nesson was in the movie, I knew instantly that someone will be kidnapped even if it was him. I am sure when Liam’s agent brings him scripts to read he makes sure that someone will be kidnapped so Liam can feel he is in the zone. Bradly Cooper, you should be ashamed of yourself for participating in this low commercial movie . We,  the people, expect you to make better life choices and as for Rampage Jackson big mistake when you left the UFC to become an actor. You can’t act you sir are insult to Mr.T you destroyed the legacy of the character and we all pity the fool who decided to cast you in this role. Jessica we love you but you left no choice. I watched you in this movie at your worst behavior and your character was so mundane and forgetful. I wish if I saw Justin Timberlake reaction after witnessing his wife performance in this horrible movie. 

If you decided to watch the movie please don’t schedule and make an effort to watch it. Just watch it like whenever you are free and have nothing to do, so you can appreciate the value of time .

For more info and the trailer, please click here.

By:
Nedal Atawneh
Twitter & Instagram: @nedal_3750

Facebook: facebook.com/Nedal.3750

No comments:

Post a Comment