Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Movie Review: Hocus Pocus

I end my Halloween theme reviews with Disney’s classic Hocus Pocus!! The movie is about the ugly three sister witches who eat kids to be young and beautiful! It’s such a classic story and the perfect ending for Halloween!!

The story of the Sanderson witches, Winifred (Bette Midler), Mary (Kathy Najimy) and Sarah (Sarah Jessica Parker) who were resurrected after being burned to death 300 hundred years ago. The kids who brought them back to life try their best to fight the witches and save the children of Salem!

The movie brings the spirit of the 90s and especially the golden years of Disney movies!! It’s the type of movies I grew up watching so I loved it! Such a trip down memory lane! It’s short, fun and super funny! A great relaxing movie and perfect for family movie night.

The witches are hilarious and Bitty, Kathy and Sarah were brilliant! I always enjoy Bitty’s performances and it was such a blast to see Sarah Jessica in a whimsical character.

This movie is a true landmark of Halloween adventurous movies! The costumes are colorful and not overly done, it’s a bit of a musical and it has all the right element of a clichéd witches stories!

It was such an awesome fun! I wasn’t bored while watching it and it made me smile! I truly enjoyed it and like I said a perfect movie to end my Halloween movie reviews weekend!

For more info, please click here.

Enjoy your day and don't forget, It's just a bunch of Hocus Pocus ;)

Till the next one!

Kemz

No comments:

Post a Comment