Sunday, September 7, 2014

Movie Review: Vampire Academy

This was a really fun movie!! I didn’t expect it at all!! I really enjoyed it! And it’s based on a book series so I’m gonna buy them and read them hehehe!!!

The story goes in a Vampire Academy obviously where the mortal royal vampires the Moroi go to school with the half vampire half human Dhampir who are trained to be the Moroi’s guardians. Rose (Zoey Deutch) is a Dhampir who is trying to protect her best friend Lissa (Lucy Fry) who is hunted by unknown bully. 

Again this movie was really fun! It’s gothic and vampy in a very colorful and modern way. It’s a bit silly and cliché, but in a very good and entertaining movie. The movie had a commercial angel to it, but it was done in a positive way. The way it should be.

I loved Zoey’s acting! She was really good and she had funny lines that she pulled it off! Lucy was a bit meh, but its ok, I guess it’s the way she needs to be.

The ending was predictable, but whatever the plot was, the movie was just plain FUN and it put me in a good way. I keep saying it’s fun, because it’s been a while since I’ve seen a movie like this.

Do watch it! It’s really fun :p

So, for more info and to check the trailer, click here.

Till Wednesday!
Kemz
Twitter & Instagram: @KemzMovies

Facebook: Kemz Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment