Saturday, September 13, 2014

Movie Review: Source Code


I can’t believe that I had this movie on my DVD shelf for years now and I just saw it!! It’s so so so so good!!! I couldn’t even look away throughout the hour and a half! Such an awesome thrilling suspense!!

Jake Gyllenhaal brilliant performance as Colter Stevens, a soldier in the military army who wakes up one day to find himself in another’s man memory of an exploding train. Colter will learn that he is inside a military device called Source Code that allowed him to relive that man’s memory in order to find out who bombed the train, so they can stop him from doing it again.

The movie is so entertaining and exciting! It’s one of those movies that make you on your edge wanting to know what will happen next. I was going back with Colter to the train trying to solve the mystery and guess who is the bomber. I mean it even had funny moments here and there. It also talks about time travel and how it has more effect than we already think we know. It plays with the mind a little and I liked that.

What I loved the most was how it’s not a commercially angled action movie. No, it’s more than that. It takes you deep into the confusion and disorientation of being in the source code and all the emotion of seeing those people on the train die over and over again.

Jake was beyond great in this movie! He really delivered his role and I can’t imagine anyone else doing it as well as he did! He seriously carried the movie on his shoulders. I loved him! I always enjoy his movies, but this one is one of his best.

If you liked Edge of Tomorrow or just looking for a fun action movie, this is for you! I recommend it completely! You won’t be bored with it at all!!

For more info and the trailer, click here.

Till again!
Kemz
Twitter & Instagram: @KemzMovies

Facebook: Kemz Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment