Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Movie Review: Guardians of the Galaxy

This movie is just FUNNY, EXCITING and AMAZING!! I LOVE it! It’s one of those movies that I will watch over and over and over again!!

Based on a comic series (which I haven’t read to be honest) comes the story of the funniest group of Galaxy mischiefs. You have the human, Peter Quill (Chris Pratt), the weirdest and funniest bounty hunters, Rocket (voice of Bradley Cooper) and Groot (voice of Vin Diesel), the angry vindictive Drax (Dave Bautista) and the most hated female in the Galaxy, Gamora (Zoe Saldana).  They all are pushed together by the hate of Ronan the Accuser (Lee Pace) and the need for money hahaha.

I enjoyed the movie so much!! As you expect from a Marvel’s movie, it’s light and fun. Super fun! The coolest thing is that Peter was abducted from Earth when he was 8 living in the 80s and with him he took his cassette and Walkman with songs from the 80s. So the movie had this rocking retro feel that made me into 80s songs!!

Other than that, the world of this story was so alive and done really well! The makeup the wardrobe weren’t over done for me. The world is so colorful, so many things could have gone wrong, but it didn’t!!

Maybe because it had this 80s feel and even the ships and weapons were done in a classical space style, I felt that it was done in that era, but with today’s equipment. It was freaking awesome!!

The cast of this movie was amazing too! The chemistry between the characters was just right! And everyone shined! I love it! I wanna go live there and be with them!!!

I RECOMMEND this for sure! I’m not that big on Space movies, but this one just STOLE MY HEART!!!

If you haven’t watched it! Do so as soon as you can!! And if you have, let us know what ya think in the comment section!

For more info and trailer, please click here

Till again!
Kemz
Twitter & Instagram: @KemzMovies

Facebook:  Kemz Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment