Saturday, May 10, 2014

Movie Review: Hotel Transylvania

Saturday is the day when I review something new out at the movies, but since nothing cool is out I reviewed something I saw last year. To be honest, I just left my job and starting a new one in two weeks, so my brain is totally scattered! That’s why I’ve been so quite in Twitter and Instagram. But I still wanted to keep up with the blog schedule, so when my sister suggested watching Hotel Transylvania, I was like, YES! It’s such a fun, light movie that make you feel good and that’s what I really needed today.

The movie is an animation about a Hotel especially built for monsters by Count Dracula (Adam Sandler), who wanted t create a Human Free zone to protect his daughter, Mavis (Selena Gomez) and all other monsters. His plan worked well for a hundred years, but when it was time for Mavis’s 118th birthday, a young guy, Jonathan (Andy Samberg) stumbled into the hotel and created a whole new mess.

The movie is really really super fun! I mean they had all the major monsters in it and I love how the whole movie carried the monster theme so well with even the littlest details. It’s not a movie you would be bored of. Even thought this is my second time to watch, I enjoyed it again! Such a nice relaxing and entertaining movie that you can watch with friends and family.

Nothing more to say really about it. The animation is awesome and I loved the coloring theme, as it wasn’t depressing; dark, but yet fun! I loved, loooved Andy Samberg. He’s just hilarious. Even though his lines were written well, his style is super funny, so spontaneous and makes you believe in the character. Loved him in Brooklyn Nine-Nine!

Hey! I just discovered Hotel Transylvania 2 is coming out 2015! Awesome!

So, I know I promised Argo, but my brain can’t handle anything too serious today! I guess we all are like that in the weekend :p. But today is the last brain vacation day, so will be going crazy with the reviews and social media again ;)

Till the next one!
Kemz
Twitter & Instagram: @KemzMovies 

No comments:

Post a Comment