Friday, May 2, 2014

Movie Review: The Amazing Spider Man 2

NOW YOU’RE TALKING!! 
Wow! I finally forgive them for making that boring first part, because you know what! It’s WORTH IT!! The Amazing Spider Man 2 is just freaking awesome! I was literary frozen in my seat! Seriously! Didn’t move! It was so intense and just AMAZING!!!  

In this part Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield) graduate from high school and becomes the people’s protector in New York. The Villains in this part is Electro (Jamie Foxx) and the Green Goblin (Dane DeHaan). I don’t want to get into the story too much, because it’s your typical superhero story so I’ll focus on other things in this review.

First of all the cast is just freaking BRILLIANT! I mentioned in the previous review how much I love Emma Stone and she is one of the best actresses of this time! She flips from one role to the next and brings something new to each character. Andrew as well, I love! I think he makes a better Spider Man for me. I just like the sarcastic fun side of him. For me, an actor that can deliver the character’s emotion in such ease is a great actor. And OMG! Dane DeHaan, where did he come from?? My sister thought that the old Harry in the old trilogy is better, but for me I prefer Dane. The way he moves and just the way he looks makes a better Harry Osborn.  Also, choosing Jaime Foxx to play in this movie made me go YAY! The moment I saw a still from the movie with him in it, I was dancing!

To talk about other things, the story! I was told many times from some of you readers that this version is more true to the comics. I never read the comics, so I can’t be a judge of that, but I can sense that the movie was more comic style than for example Man of Steel or the Dark Night. I did prefer with Batman the tilt to reality more than comics, but I think for Spider Man, this time it works! The story has a lot of better details and the story like I said before is more refined and structures. I mean it makes more sense.  The script is smart, sharp and funny. It’s entertaining and emotional!

I’m still crazy about the sound track! I love all the songs in the movie. It was fun and light and serious and intense when needed. The special effects is great. I always said this is the time for sci-fi movies. I can never say that enough, because I’m super sci-fi fantasy fan nerd so I’m always cheering for it hahaha.

I highly RECOMMEND this film! It’s just awesome! It’s been a while since I felt alive after watching a movie.  Can’t wait for the third movie, coming out in 2016!

Check this song! For more info and the trailer, click here.

Go watch it!
Kemz

Twitter & Instagram: @Kemzmovies

No comments:

Post a Comment