Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Movie Review: We’re The Millers

When I took two months off to write my book, I watched some movies and kept a review journal so I’m gonna write about the movies I saw then.

One that I remember because it was so freaking hilarious was We’re The Millers. I heard it was funny when it was released in cinemas, but never thought it would be that funny!

The story begin when drug dealer, David Clarke (Jason Sudeikis) loses his money and need to repay his boss by agreeing to smuggle drugs from Mexico. To avoid being captured by the police, David think of a brilliant plan; a fake family! The cops won’t be as strict with a family as they would be with a lonely man sneaking into Mexico. So he hires a family, Rose O’Reilly (Jennifer Aniston) who is a stripper to be the mom, the lonely kid from downstairs, Kenny Rossmore (Will Poulter) as the son and the runaway girl, Casey Mathis (Emma Roberts) as the daughter.   

The movie is so so so funny! I recommend it completely. Every scene just cracked me up! And it’s so sweet too, because it talks about how to find your own family. It’s not a family film though hahaha so don’t watch it with any kids around.

This is such an easy movie to review. Light hearted and make you laugh. Even Jennifer Aniston was really good. After Friends she got a bit lame I actually started to dislike her, but now she’s back! I’m so happy!

Don’t forget, if you want to post your reviews in KemzMovies send me an email! kemz@kemzmovies.com

Later!

Kemz
Twitter & Instagram: @KemzMovies

No comments:

Post a Comment