Monday, April 21, 2014

Movie Review: Jack The Giant Slayer

So, this is another movie I watched when I was sick. I had a bad flue few months ago and I watched so many movies. 
The story of Jack and his magic beans that we all grew up hearing. This movie came with the wave of a new take of fairytales, like the movies, Red Riding Hood and Mirror Mirror. However it didn’t have the same fun modern twist that the rest of the movies had.
The special effects are a bit weak, I personally didn’t like the animated story in the beginning of the movie, but the story picks up by the middle of the movie. The adventure is entertaining.  
I did enjoy the acting and the relationship between the characters. That helped make me like them and cheer for them when the fight with the Giants happened.
It’s not the best film in the world, but it’s still a fun movie to watch, something for the whole family to enjoy. 

For more info and the trailer, click here.

Till the next one,

Kemz 
Twitter & Instagram: @kemzmovies

No comments:

Post a Comment