Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Movie Review: Fight Club

The first rule of fight Club is: "Never talk about fight club!" but since I'm not a member :p I'll talk about it haha! Ok, sorry, had to get it out of my system. Now, Fight Club is classic. I mean everyone know the term "Fight Club". Most of the people though haven't seen the movie and they should!
The movie is about the hole people feel when they have no sense of purpose and how easily they can be persuaded to do anything as long as it gives them a sense of belonging. And the movie showed that in a twisted, very very dark sick way!
I wasn't attracted to the movie because of the fighting and bloody scenes, no. I love it because it brilliantly conveyed the message of how people can be mentally disturbed and emotionally twisted in this life. And I loved the fact how it gave itself a reason for that, how people became slaves to what they own and I believe it's true in that era, the lost 90s.  I always thought the 90s had no purpose to it!
Edward Norton was brilliant in this role! His voice narrating his movement just added to the intensity of the movie! And Brad Pitt is SICK genius!! Helena Bonham Carter on the other hand is expected to choose these kind of movie, but still she's super talented!!
It's just mind blowing weird kind of movie. I don't know how to explain it. The script is brilliant, the directing is brilliant, the performance, the filming,, everything is just GREAT!!
The ending is unexpected to those who see the movie for the first time and if you see it for the thousand time, like moi :p it's just pure suspense!!!
There's so many things I wanna say about this movie and the plot, but I don't wanna spoil it!

By:
Kemz
Twitter & Instagram: @kemzmovies

No comments:

Post a Comment