Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Movie Review: Conan the Barbarian

I really enjoyed this movie!! It's full with sword fights, witchcrafts and ancient legends. Fuuuuuun.  Jason Momoa is so so so so so so so cute!!! He has a true Barbarian voice (in a cool way)!!
As always I enter the movie theater filled with doubts about the movie, but when it started it was so good!! The young Conan is wow!! I mean where did they find that kid!! I also liked Rose McGowan she always choose the weirdest roles!
The fight scenes and sword moves are one of the best I ever seen!! I mean pure martial arts!! And I mean ART!!! It gives you the chills!! It makes you all excited and you feel like you wanna hold a sword hehehehehe.
I know I get excited about a lot of movies, but this one is fun and is made in a really good artistic way. It's only 100 minutes long, but I liked how the pace was good and wasn't forced to us. The story moved in a perfect pace.
The scenery and the way people dressed moved and talk make you believe they lived in that time. It felt so authentic!! It was really exciting!!! I love how new technology makes movie makers create new worlds, amazing new worlds in their movies.
The movie for me resembled the movie The Prince of Persia (which I will review soon, I love it!) but more intense, had less humor and way bloodier!!
It's a one bloody exciting movie!!! :D
Note: The movie is slightly bloody, so if you don't like blood or beheaded people, this is not a movie for you.

By:
Kemz
Twitter & Instagram: @kemzmovies

No comments:

Post a Comment