Friday, September 2, 2011

Movie Review: The Smurfs

This movie is just SMURFTASTIC!! :D The smurfs were so so cute!! I want them to visit my mushroom too! This movie is just so awesome. I mean I grew up watching the smurfs!! They were my childhood!!
If you don't know the smurfs, they are the cutest little blue creatures that just smurf your heart up!! They live in a magical forest inside mushroom houses!! They have Papa Smurf, Smurfette, Gutsy, Brainy, Clumsy (the cutest!), Grouchy and many more Smurfs and what Ilove about this movie that they showed all of them :D!!! When I heard their famous song, la la lllaa laa laa, (I can't write it :p) it made me happy and jumpy hehehehe.
I love how they reintroduced the Smurfs to the young generations who missed the chance of loving those little blue people! They're cute, cool, fun and purely good!
The movie has a lot of action as well! It's not just a children movie!! Everyone will love to see it!! To remind us of our childhood and all the fun memories we had with the Smurfs!
The Smurfs village was beautifully made!! The mushrooms, the roads, everything was perfect and looked so real!!! I really want to visit them and I'm so happy to hear that there's a Smurfs 2!!!  
Neil Patrick Harris was perfect for this movie and Jayma Mays as well!! Jayma was so sweet in this movie and Neil is always fun!!  
It was so smurfy!!! I smurf it!!! :D

By:
Kemz
Twitter & Instagram: @kemzmovies

No comments:

Post a Comment