Sunday, September 1, 2013

Movie Review: The Internship

I’m finally back from my vacation and ready to get back to the movie world! As always I love watching films on the plane! Such a fun free way to see new films haha!
After thinking for a bit, I decided to watch. The Internship.  So, Billy (Vince Vaughn) and Nick (Owen Wilson) are two oldie salesmen who got fired and in their attempts to find new jobs, they enroll in an internship in Google, the place everyone would love to work in (mostly for the nap rooms hahaha). Competing with the brightest students is not easy for Billy and Nick, so they try more unconventional ways to get by.
It’s a fun film to watch. It’s very interesting to see the Google environment and the fun gadgets and buildings they have. It has a very light and inspiring feeling to it. It’s a good ‘I’m bored, what should I watch’ film, but it’s a one-time film. If you see it again, it’ll be just plain boring.  
The only thing that disappointed me, was the fact that it wasn’t as funny as you’d expect from the duo that brought us the Wedding Crashers! It was fun with some hehe scenes, but nothing that cracked me up! The film took a more inspiring take to the concept.
But, it’s a good film. If you don’t wanna see it, it won’t hurt, but if you’re bored and you’re flipping through the channels and saw it was on, keep watching. It’s fun!

My next review, The Wolverine
Kemz
Twitter & Instagram: @kemzmovies

No comments:

Post a Comment