Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Movie Review: The Croods

Ok! So after restarting my seat TV thingie three times in the plane, I managed to search for a good movie that I have missed in theaters or a fun classic. I found ‘The Croods’. I heard so many good things about this film and thought why not! And it was the best choice ever!!!!
So, what is it about? It’s a story of a family of cave family who lives in fear and tries to survive until the daughter, Eep (Emma Stone) meets a new stranger, Guy (Ryan Reynolds) and take the family into a whole new adventure, because as Guy says, the world was about to end and they need to follow the light.
This is for sure is on top of my favorite animations list!! Just by watching the trailer you’d know what I mean! But don’t! It’s more fun that way. The story is so creative and the scenery and setting is so beautiful.
It’s so humorous too!! I love how the creators gathered all the cavemen stereotypes and created fun and great characters. It was made in a really good and positive way!!
It’s also so so magical. It fills you with hope and dreams!! I love it! And there’s action too!! The hunting scenes are so exciting. The scene I loved the most was when Eeb tried her first shoes, hahahahahahahahahaha you have to see it to know what I’m talking about!!
I love Emma Stone and so happy she was in this movie!! She was really good as Eep and also I didn’t mind Eep’s father, Grug (Nicolas Cage). This is probably the only film I can love with Nicolas Cage in it! No offense to him, but I hate his acting!! Glade he wasn’t bad in this film or else I’d be super mad!
So, just follow the light and stop being afraid, that’s the message of this film and it was delivered in the most fun way ever!!!
You must watch this!! and OMG!! I just saw there's The Croods 2 in 2017!! *happy dance*
Till I review again!
Kemz
Twitter & Instagram: @kemzmovies

No comments:

Post a Comment