Thursday, September 26, 2013

Movie Review: Prisoners


Staring Hugh Jackman, Prisoners is the story of Keller Dover (Jackman) when his daughter and her friend got kidnapped. Disappointed by the performance of Detective Loki (Jake Gyllenhaal) he perssue the suspect and try to find his daughter.
This is such a suspense story!! OMG!! I was on the edge of my seat and screaming at the screen! Even though it’s the same kidnapping story, but so intense and thrilling! There are scenes that hook you up so much that you just stare in silence waiting for something to happen. Even the soundmix was thrilling. It was so calm that even some scenes didn’t have any sound but the click of a pen or the swish of a paper.
I’m a huge, huge Hugh Jackman fan!! I love how deep he gets into the character. He’s so passionate and emotional. There was a scene that just killed me as he screamed at Loki saying, ‘My daughter is there, waiting for me, waiting for me to save her’.
Also keep in mind that you need to go with your friends to see this. I really enjoyed the movie more because I had my sisters and friends with me and we kept speculating and trying to guess the plot! It was like we lived the mystery with them. It was nerve wrecking, but totally worth it!!
Awesome choice, Hugh! As always!!!

Let’s see what I’ll review this weekend!
Kemz
Twitter & Instagram: @kemzmovies

No comments:

Post a Comment