Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Movie Review: R.I.P.D



My biggest disappointment of this summer!!! Why Robert Schwentke?? Why!!!! You did Red, which is fun and The Time Traveler’s Wife which I loved!! What happened????

It was so boring, my sister actually fell asleep and my friend was texting throughout the film and I actually turned and said, let’s leave this!
It was so boring!!! The story is about a police officer who died and joined the Rest In Peace Department who captured the souls who escaped hell. The film is badly written. You can barely understand what’s happening and it is such a bad, very bad rip off of Men in Black! Same story line, but worse. A LOT worse! Oh, it's based on a Comic. Still, it wasn't any good.
Look, I love Ryan Reynolds, but I think his best is in Romantic Comedies. Not this or at least choose a movie with better script! Jeff Bridges, I have no words to describe what I’m thinking. So disappointed.
Such a fail! This is what happens when I trust a trailer!!!
Let’s hope what I watch next will be better.
Kemz
Twitter & Instagram: @kemzmovies

No comments:

Post a Comment