Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Movie Review: Catch Me If You Can

This is by far one of my favorite Leonardo DiCaprio movies!! I watched ages ago on MBC 2 and whenever it’s on again I drop everything to sit and watch it. It is so entertaining, smart, heartbreaking and heartwarming in the same time and just one of the best movies ever!!

It’s the TRUE story of 17 years old Frank Abagnale Jr. (DiCaprio) who runs away from home when his parents is separated and lived for years conning people, perfecting the art of checks forgery and running away from the FBI team who is led by Carl Hanratty (Tom Hanks).

The movie as I said is brilliant! We see Carl chaise after Frank year after year as he impersonates pilots, doctors and lawyers and how they both develop a bond. And the best thing is that it’s a TRUE story!! How awesome is that!

I highly highly recommend this movie! Leo as always gave a great performance and working side by side TOM HANKS! Such a great movie!!

For more information and the trailer, click here.

Please excuse my rushed short review, the movie does deserve the watch, however I’m swapped with homeworks and university projects, so I couldn’t watch it again :(.  I have watched however 4 or 5 times and it was nominated for 2 Oscars!!

Till again!

Kemz

No comments:

Post a Comment