Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Movie Review: 22 Jump Street

In Instagram I announced that I’m not buying or renting any new movies or even old ones that I haven’t seen until I watch ALL the DVDs I bought and forgot about! This also include the movies I piled up in my iTunes hehehe so today I’m starting my #KemzDVDpile with this funny movie!

The movie picks up with the 21 Jump Street police squad who manly send young looking cops to be under cover students (see 21 Jump Street Review) and the main partners are Schmidt (Jonah Hill) and Jenko (Channing Tatum) who this time go to collage and try and bust drug dealers.

I love this new series. I laughed from the first scene! Yes, it’s not as good as the first, but you should never expect that. That’s the secret of enjoying a movie; go with low expectations hehee. But it’s still so much better than other comedy sequels. There are a lot of funny references in the dialogue about so many things, including the actors lives outside the movie and how sequels are bad sometimes and you should wait till the end credits! It was a funny thing they did hehehe.

I’m so so in LOVE with Channing Tatum these days, it’s hilarious and in this movie Jonah and he have a great chemistry together and they work the comedy bromance really well. You believe that they are best friends and you want them to keep being friends and not fight!

Yes, this is not 21 Jump Street, but it’s still good and it’s still made me laugh so I for sure recommend it!

For more info and the trailer, please click here.  

Till the next movie I piled up in my list!
Kemz

No comments:

Post a Comment