Saturday, November 8, 2014

Movie Review: Big Hero 6

OMG!! This movie is sooo awesome!! I soo enjoyed it!!! If you could see me right now, you’d see me jumping and clapping from the excitement!! I mean the animation was sooo good that the kids in the theater were super silent and soo into the story! I never seen that happen before! That’s how good it was. I mean, of course it would be, it’s a Disney movie!!

It’s the story of the kid genius Hiro Hamada (Ryan Potter) and the bond he develop with the cutest robot ever, Baymax (Scott Adsit)!! And how both of them with the funniest four nerds became super heroes! 

The movie is so so hilarious! I keep laughing every five minutes! And beyond exciting! I was clapping and squealing! The script and the plot are so smart, witty, so nerdy and just awesome! It’s such a blast from the first scene! Baymax is so cute as well, you’ll be saying, “I want one!!” he is amaaaaazing!!

The animation is brilliant! So colorful and the details are beautiful! I don’t know what else to say hahaha I was as well so hooked into the story, I just enjoyed the ride and didn’t write a lot of reviewing notes ><!

But this review is to tell you whether it’s worth the watch or not, so if you’re into good animation and a fun action super hero story, this is THE animation for you! It’s awesome!

And as always, before the movie a short movie was played. I love them; they’re always cute and have a fun message. This time it’s called Feast and about a dog that love to eat. I loved it. The animation is so artistic and enchanting! Love it.

So, I do recommend this! One of the best animations I saw in years! It’s as good as How to Train Your Dragon and Despicable Me. For more info and the trailer, click here.

I really hope to watch Interstellar, so let’s see if I can catch it this week!
To the next one!

Kemz

No comments:

Post a Comment