Monday, June 20, 2011

Movie Review: Super 8



I went to this movie thinking it has to be good. J. J. Abrams and Steven Spielberg together!! But I was wrong. Wasn’t good, it was AWESOME!! 

The special effects were amazing! The scene where the train blow up, blow ME away!!! The whole thing was done to make us believe it happened! I love how Spielberg always reinvent and reintroduce aliens in exciting ways!! This was even better than Taken!! (maybe ;p)
I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! No boring moment!! One of the best movies of this summer!!

The kids in the movie were really professional! I mean, they were fun to watch! Elle Fanning will have a bright future! Loved the way the plot put them in the center of the action, but in the same time didn’t turn it into a kids movie.

The movie was emotional, exciting and full with tension!! 

You have to see it in theater!! It’s better with the big screen ;)

By:
Kemz
Twitter & Instagram: @kemzmovies

No comments:

Post a Comment