Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hello ^-^

I didn't know what to call my first post here, but then I thought of keeping hello since it has a great value in movie history. So, hi!! My name is Kemz (it's my nickname) and I am told like I said in my profile that I have a good taste in movies, so in this blog I will share my own opinion as a viewer. I never made a movie, acted in one or wrote a script for a movie, so I'll be more emotional rather than technical in my posts.

I love movies and my passion about them gave me the drive to write novels that I hope one day will become great movie. For me, it's all about story making and the magic it holds. When I am in the movie theater, I enter into a new world where anything is possible! I know it sounds clichéd, but I know you all feel the same.

This summer is full with awesome movies. It is the summer of magic, heroism and pure fantasy!!! I'm so thrilled and can't wait to share my thoughts with you. Also I hope to help you know which movie to see and which to avoid.

Will post something soon ;)

Kemz
Twitter & Instagram: @kemzmovies

No comments:

Post a Comment