Sunday, August 11, 2013

Movie Review: Despicable Me 2


Ok! I love the first movie so so so so so so so very much!! Whenever I feel bad or bored, Despicable Me is the movie to watch and now there’s a sequel!! Yaaaaaay! If you didn’t see the first one, GO WATCH IT!!!!

This is a must see animation!! It’s a classic!! I mean the yellow minions became a huge phenomenon after the first movie!! 

Two things in this film that will kill me with cuteness, the yellow hilarious super awesome minions (hahahahahaahahhahahahahahaha) and Agnes (Elsie Fisher)!!! The unicorn cuty girl!! I love it!!

So Gru (Steve Carell) is back with the girls to have a new adventure but this time, they’re fighting villains with Agent Lucy (Kristen Wiig).  Cool evil gadgets and funny funny scenes!! Loved it! It made me feel good!! 

Don’t miss this FUUUUN film!! It’s amazing and made me laugh so hard!! I love it!! I’m so happy I wasn’t disappointed in the sequel. You know me; I always worry about these things!! 

Well, till the next one!
Kemz
Twitter & Instagram: @kemzmovies

No comments:

Post a Comment