Sunday, June 23, 2013

Movie Review: World War Z

To be honest I thought this film will flop! I didn’t believe in it and as always I LOVE it when I’m SURPRISED!!! Brad Pitt really pulled it off! It really is a summer movie not to be missed!
The film is about a deadly zombie epidemic spreading across the globe and Gerry (Brad Pitt) an ex UN employee is called to help in finding the source of the virus and hopefully the antidote with it. It’s the same old zombie story, but I liked how this film elevated the quality and the professionalism of a ‘zombie’ film.  It was more real and about the virus more than the guns and violent.
I went to this movie picking on everything, ‘cause I really thought it will be horrible, but the more I watch, the more I get into the story. It’s not a horror freaking scary film, but it’s a true suspense and will leave you on the edge of your seat.  The flashing scenes and the running and screaming put you right in the middle of the story. At the beginning I was confused, but then it gets clearer and you get used to the style of filming.
Brad as well was surprising (Although he needed a haircut, but some may disagree with me on that) He was so into his rule and really believable. Also I really enjoyed the acting of Mireille Enos who played, Karin (Gerry’s wife). Their relationship on the screen was so inspiring and moving.
The sound mixing and the soundtrack were amazing and really added to the suspense. There were moments of complete silent which was for me way more frightening! It was brilliant!!
As a friend told me the film is based on a book that tells you how to survive the zombie apocalypse, so to all Zombie fans and those who are getting ready to the zombie apocalypse (Like Me!) watch this film! It has a lot of great survival tips! I loved it!!
Go see it!!
I’m gonna revise my Zombie plan so, till the next film!
Kemz
Twitter & Instagram: @kemzmovies

No comments:

Post a Comment