Monday, March 12, 2012

Movie Review: John Carter

I wanna move to MARS!!
Disney made a movie about a John Carter; a soldier from the civil war in the nineteen century. He was the normal bitter faithless soldier we find in movies, but the fun part is, he magically transported to MARS!! I so want that to happen to me!!
So in Mars, many things happen. He’ll meet new creatures and different tribes. It was so exciting to watch his journey. Even though there is a lot of Disney clichés within the dialogue and plot, it’s a refreshing and thrilling adventure. I wanna express more, but I don’t wanna spoil it :p. I’m so happy it had Romaaaance!!
 The movie didn’t have huge explosive special effects, but it was fun to see how all the flying ships worked on solar energy. I mean if this movie was made in the 70s or 80s, the filmmakers will choose a complete different method.
The only critic I have for this movie was that I felt bored in couple of scenes, so this is my advice: wait for it!! It’ll get exciting soon!!
The movie will not be as big as Star Wars or even Prince of Persia. It didn’t have that much of amazing details, but it’s worth going to the cinema to watch it.

By:
Kemz
Twitter & Instagram: @kemzmovies


No comments:

Post a Comment