Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My EXCLUSIVE talk with MARK STRONG!!!!

So!!! The first day of Doha Tribeca Film Festival (DTFF) yesterday was so so so exciting!!! I meet so many celebs from GCC and the World!!!

The best part and what really made my day, was that I talked to MARK STRONG!!!

If you don't know who Mark Strong is (you're crazy!!) he was Lord Blackwood in the first Sherlock Holmes with Jude Law and Robert Downey Jr. He also was Godfrey in my favorite film Robin Hood!!!!

He also stars in Black Gold and he was here for the World Premier in DTFF!! He was so NICE!!!!

I waved at him and told him if he can give me an exclusive quote for my BLOG!!!

He said: "I never been to the middle east before in my life and I feel incredibly honored that the first country I ever visited is Qatar. And it's amazing to be here with a movie that says such beautiful things about the Arabic people and I think it's an important film. Also the aspiration of the film meets the aspiration of Qatar. It's a real honor to be here."

BIG THANKS to Mark Strong!!!!

I was soo happy and I'm still happy because I got this amazing AMAZING opportunity that could not happen to me without Doha Tribeca Film Festival!!!

this is Mark!!! The black line on the side is my shoulder :p hahaha!!

By:
Kemz
Twitter & Instagram: @kemzmovies

No comments:

Post a Comment