Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Movie Review: Man on a Ledge

Fun, exciting movie!!! Yaaay :D!!! I saw the stupid behind the scene clip before going to the movies and I thought I won’t enjoy it, but as always, I was WRONG!! It’s so thrilling. The whole movie is about a guy on a ledge, which mean every five seconds you think, will he jump or not!! Pure suspense!!

The lead actor is Sam Worthington, the guy in avatar. I like his acting, but I didn’t like the long hair on him. I know, what does that have to do with the movie, but I’m just saying, cut your hair dude!! :p

Ok, going back to the movie, I recommend this to anyone who wants a fun movie. It’s not a long movie and you can predict most of the plot, but it’s one of those movies which you don’t regret buying the ticket!!

There is no artistic quality to it; it’s just a pure entertainment movie!!

By:
Kemz
Twitter & Instagram: @kemzmovies

No comments:

Post a Comment