Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Movie Review: Gravity


The Story of Dr. Ryan Stone (Sandra Bullock) in her first journey into space astronaut Matt Kowalsky (George Clooney).  As they fix one of the satellites an accident happens and they re left alone astray in the open space.

Even though the view and the special features are amazing, so beautiful, but it is one stressful film!! It’s amazing how the movie is made to make you feel and see everything Dr. Stone see or feel. It was done a bit too much tho. I was nauseating in the beginning. I saw it in 2D format, so I can only imagine how it could be for 3D viewers.

But I still enjoyed the film. It has its own rhythm and beauty. For a movie lover, I recommend this film, but for someone who can’t take stress or speed flashy scenes, it’s overwhelming.

My favorite thing in the film is Sandra Bullock! She is such a brilliant actress! I love her! She was so amazing in the film and the story was really interesting.

It’s a really good film, but it’s not for everyone!

Eid Mubarak everyone!
Kemz
Twitter & Instagram: @kemzmovies

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting a review on “Gravity”. It is absolutely one of my favorite movies in 2013.

    I would also like to add that besides the beauty of outer space that we had the chance to experience with Sandra Bullock, I was really taken by the visual metaphors that were successfully used to convey a strong message about life, re-birth, and a new beginning.

    The film is very poetic and it touched me emotionally. I highly recommend watching the movie, but if you expect to see a sci-fi film… well, this movie is not for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kholoud for your comment! I totally agree with you!

      Delete