Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Movie Review: Imitation Game



Back again with an Oscar nominee and this time it’s so so GOOOD!!! I was at the edge of my seat! It is for sure one of the Best movies I watched in a while! Ah! So good!! I keep telling people to go watch it. The story on itself is very interesting and put that with Benedict Cumberbatch and Keira Knightley and you’ll get one hell of a movie!

So, to get you hooked, is the story of Alan Turing (Benedict) a super smart mathematicians who was recruited secretly by the British army with other mathematicians to decrypt the most sophisticated encryption German machine, enigma, which change its setting everyday at 12am. So basically, it’s a race against time!  

The movie is so smart and very hooking! You keep hoping they will solve the codes and you wonder how they will do it! It’s like a supper smart puzzle and you’re waiting for all the right pieces to be found! And the best thing, it’s really is a true story! It was very thrilling and they played with the plot very well! The center of the story was World War II, but flashes here and there show us more about Turing life. The other thing that made it more of a drama thriller rather than just a drama, was the scenes with the actual war happening. The movie showed us more than just the office those guys and lady (Keira) worked in.

With the plot, I was very much enjoying the smart script! Ah, I love me a good script! Smart, sharp and really represent the tone of the movie! And Benedict was amazing with his lines! I mean give the man an Oscar already! He, for me, is one of the most brilliant actors we have right now. He completely immerses himself into the character. Keira was pretty awesome too. I’m not a huge fan of most of her movies, but when she participates in something like this, she truly shines!

The movie was brilliant from all aspects! The cast was great, the scenes sequences made sense, the colors theme was so pretty and the cloths really caught my eyes! Even though they're simple, but it all fit in one picture! It all just pulled me from my seat and threw me right in the middle of the story. You know I cried a little bit too!

It’s good for those who want to watch a well-constructed movie and those who just want to go watch something fun and exciting! Go watch it! And you won’t regret it!

For more info and the trailer, please click here.

Till another one!

Kemz

No comments:

Post a Comment