Sunday, December 29, 2013

Movie Review: Frozen

OMG!! Disney did it again!!! The animation is so magical!! You are pulled into the enchanted world from the first scene and first song!!!

The story of the Ice Queen fairy tale has completely transformed in Disney’s Frozen. The film is about the relationship between two sisters, Princess Anna (Kristen Bell) and Queen Elsa (Idina Menzel) who are torn apart by Elsa’s powers. I don’t want to say too much, because finding out the plot is part of the fun!

But I can tell you this, the animation is divine! I mean breathtaking sceneries. It’s so magical!! The ice castle and the snowed down forest is just so beautiful and when you go out and feel the chilly air, makes you feel you still in the story.  This is a must Winter film!!!
It’s also funny and enjoyable! You don’t have to be a kid to love it. Disney is always timeless and now Frozen is added to the classic collections! It pulls you right deep into a world where you believe in true love.

The songs as always are AWESOME!! My favorite is “Let it Go”. I’m still listening to it as I write this review. It melt your heart! 

I’m a total Disney fan, so I can’t say anything else!! The film made me happy! And the moment I got out of the theater I thought, I NEED THE DVD!!!

God, it’s so pretty!!! So many things I loved. Just go watch it. It's easier that way hahaha!


Well this wraps my fall/winter must see season! I’m sure though that I’ll find new awesome films for my new list!

Till Again!
Kemz

Twitter & Instagram: @Kemzmovies

1 comment:

  1. Kids will love it and the parents will probably enjoy themselves as well. As if their own kids being happy wasn't enough for a moment of pleasure. Good review Kemz.

    ReplyDelete