Friday, October 17, 2014

Movie Review: The Best of Me

I haven’t seen any good Romance movie like this one in forever!!! I cried so much!! It’s so good and so sweet and so so beautiful!

It’s the story of Amanda (Michelle Monaghan) and Dawson (James Marsden) who are reunited after 21 years when their good friend Tuck (Gerald McRaney) died. As they prepare to say goodbye we learn their story and how they fell in love and got separated. The flashbacks of young Amanda (Liana Liberato) and young Dawson (Luke Bracey) are so heartwarming and just makes you smile!

It’s one of those movies who leave you with this feeling that life is good and everything is going to be alright even if it doesn’t seem that way right now. It just makes you remember how love matters in life and you should never let it go.

It made me mooshy as you can sense! I’m so high with good feeling or maybe its just my after crying feeling. God, I cried every 10 minutes! The movie is just so romantic and goooood!

The setting is amazing! I loved the town the story was set it. Breathtaking! Such a perfect place for a love story! I also seriously loved the characters in this movie! Both Amanda and Dawson are easy to love and you just want the best for them! They’re not too clichéd, they’re just your normal average good people and I love that!
The cast did a great job to convey this! I felt the love in their eyes, their smile and their words! I enjoyed the younger actors better. Though James Marsden is as gorgeous as ever! He was so brilliant! His eyes, it’s all in his eyes!! Ah!

The movie is based on a novel by Nicholas Sparks, who wrote The Notebook, A Walk to Remember and Dear John. I just want to know how is it possible that I never ever read his books!! I need to fix that!! All the movies I saw based on his books are just … Romantic!

I’m so gonna watch this movie again! I’m still hooked on the soundtrack!

For more info and the trailer, click here.

Let us know if you watched this movie, or just mention your favorite romantic movie ;) and do follow us on all kind of social media channels in the round icon on the right for regular updates!

Love,

Kemz!

No comments:

Post a Comment