Saturday, November 26, 2011

Movie Review: Bridesmaids

The movie wasn't as I expected. I thought it'll be super funny, but it was ok funny, but not LMAO kind of funny!! It felt also unusual to me. I dunno why I had that feeling but I did for some reason.
It's not a complete waste of time. It's warm, nice and cute. It did make me "hehe" in some scenes, but nothing more. I liked the ending and also the idea of the movie. It made me remember my friends.
This movie is what I call a "TV movie". If you were bored and it was aired, then watch it, other than that it's not worth it. The movie felt real in a bad movie way. I mean there are these movies that they are so authentic and real which is good, but this one was weird.
I didn't like the way it was made, I guess. I could be wrong dear reader. This could be the funniest movie ever made (though I doubt it), but it didn't do it for me.
I once heard someone compare it to the "Hangover" but that was a bad idea! To see this movie with a "Hang Over" mentality will only leads to disappointment. It's not at all the same and it should never be compared 'cause it's not fair and will get you confused.

By:
Kemz
Twitter & Instagram: @kemzmovies

No comments:

Post a Comment