Saturday, September 17, 2011

Movie Review: Final Destination 5

This is one of my favorite horror movies. I'm not a horror kind of girl, but I like this series! I like it because even though we know that all of them are gonna die, we still feel the thrill and anticipation of each death! I mean I kept squealing whenever one of them is about to die and still it happen in a way I could never expected!!!
It was so thrilling!! In the end there were couple of plot twists that I really enjoyed and never saw in the previous movies! The death scenes were so scary! I mean they die because of simple everyday gadgets that we never think they can harm us! It's super freaky :p makes you feel paranoid for a while hehehehe!
The movie was short, only 90 minutes or so, but very enjoyable!! Some deaths were seriously grouse!! I saw the movie in IMAX 3D! It was AWESOME!!!! I have a headache now, but it's so worth it hehehehe! Never watch 3D unless it was in an IMAX!!
This kind of movies you have to watch in theater, because without the big screen and the sound system it just lose its edginess!! I hope there's a 6th part!
And remember *spooky voice* You Can't Cheat Death!!!  

By:
Kemz
Twitter & Instagram: @kemzmovies

No comments:

Post a Comment