Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Movie Review: The Hangover 2

Zach Galifianakis, Bradley Cooper, Ed HelmsThis is the second time I went to see the wolf pack in their new adventure. I laughed the second time as much as I did the first. Hangover 2 is as good and some said better than the first movie. The movie takes comedy to a new level. The way it was filmed looked very well made. I mean most of the comedies these days are so cheap and idiotic!

Even though the movie contained a lot of not so polite scenes, it still makes you laugh and enjoy your time. I mean you will cry from laughter I guarantee it!!

The wolf pack is what holds the movie together, but Alan, (Zach Galifianakis) is the perfect element in the plot. Every move he makes, every word he utters even the clothes he wears gives you a reason to laugh. He is so sweet and weird that you'll have to love him. He will be a classic comedy character!!

I'm trying to express how awesome the movie is without spoiling it for the viewers. All I'm gonna say, you MUST see Hangover 2 and if you didn't even see the first one, you'll know what to do after reading this post, GO SEE IT!!!

Kemz <3 
Twitter & Instagram: @kemzmovies

No comments:

Post a Comment